Jetpack Jerome Jetpack Jerome

The name alone is lol worthy

Simple, funny, and addictive. JETPACK JEROME!

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

More of the same is good.

Egoraptor was a great addition as well, and each upgrade was more annoyingly insignificant yet important. I mean, scroll speed, jeez. And when I came across the 'heart rate' upgrade I turned down my speakers. Yeah, I've been on this site long enough, you ain't fooling me.

Great job.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Amazing idea!

Granted, it couldve used more features, like a difficulty setting, to make it go faster. But the very idea of combining 2 of the greatest games of all time into something that works is brilliant. A sequel would be great.

Eridani RTS Eridani RTS

Not a bad RTS...

The biggest problem for me was the Unit pathing, which sometimes seem to take the longest route possible. The game also coulve been faster. Other than that, its a very solid game. It wouldve been nice if you could raise the unit cap though.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

I love how you can upgrade EVERYTHING!

The gameplay is really simple, but its also very creative, I love upgrading things!

Platform Tutorial Platform Tutorial

Good tutorial, but some flaws.

My biggest issue so far with the script is for some reason, I cant have more than one object with the instance name 'ground.' It will only move things inside my first ground object. Are you able to do this, or is it something Im doing wrong? I might be able to fix it by repasting the script with a different instance name, but itll be a bit inconvenient.

Another minor flaw is that sometimes my character wont come to a complete stop, which isnt game killing, but a little annoying if Im trying to make a high quality game.

Aside from that, I really like this platforming tutorial because its one of the few with actual momentum (something alot of platformers need) but its kinda hard to edit since its all in one frame. And its definitely something I have to edit a bit.

Kwing responds:

You can't have two or more Movie Clips with the same instance name; that confuses Flash. However, if you want moving parts and stuff, you can create a moving Movie Clip within the ground Movie Clip.

I'm coming up with a new platform engine right now, but it's taking ages. It'll be a bit like Hoverman Racing, but hopefully a bit better.

GimmimGaymze! (Preview) GimmimGaymze! (Preview)

Ok...

yeah, its a Wario Ware knock off, but still not a bad one. Please try to finish it though.

Pachira responds:

I will!

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

Nice game, good memories

Nice Remake of the Sonic special stages. Not only did it get harder as it went on, but I loved the 3D - 2D transitions. Also, the music kicked ass.

Looking foward to the finished product.

YouTube Poop Soundboard YouTube Poop Soundboard

I love Youtube Poop!

But only 16 phrases? Thats disapointing.

I was hoping to hear more from The phillips CD-i games. Consider a sequel.

Paradox responds:

There was only fifteen actually, the last button goes to my YouTube Channel. But yes, I am going to update this (somewhat) regularly.

WindowsParody IIlegal-08 WindowsParody IIlegal-08

Nice Vista Parody

I thought the best part was making fun of the gadgets, and having to "download" a patch for them. It was actually pretty authentic having the download mirrors and shit. The rest of it was "ok."

I dunno if this was done on purpose, but sometimes the error windows didnt go away, so I got rid of them by clicking the start menu.

Still a very good flash. Some of the ideas were cool. Also, nice credits music;)

Flashmovieboy responds:

Thank you a lot for your constructive criticsism! :D